Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am all cried out because I grew up crying...

ANYONE who knows me, knows I'm a HUGE Roots fan!!! I got a chance to meet them when I was living in Zurich and working for Rote Fabrik in the Tech Dept. The group was amazing back when it was just : Thought, Quest, Hub, Rahzel, F. Knuckles, Dice Raw, Scott Storch and Malik B.
Through out the years the group has gotten tighter (I know, hard to believe) and fuller sound by adding more layers to the original article. Especially, since they have added " Tuba Gooding Jr." to the crew in the last 3 years, (yes I played the sousaphone in high school) .
The Roots, were set to release their new album "How I got over" but had to push it back to be release in 2010. Quest love said " It's better to give you the RIGHT album instead of giving you an album RIGHT now" Needless to say I'm eagerly awaiting it's release. However, this is the only single that was drop from the high anticipated album. How I got over, will be one of my many songs I will rock through out 2010!!

Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment