Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ladies... I've been taking notes...


Watching my daughter grow up in front of my face is an amazing stage of events. I use to think to myself... "What the hell do I know about raising a young woman!". My daughter's mother is very much a part of her life and we share the responsibility of raising her into a woman which is great, but the quality time that she spends with me, I still feel like a single parent. I just want to make sure that I am giving her a proper foundation.


Then It dawned on me, I was practically raised by all women and they set the foundation that helped make me the man I am today and thanks to them I'm very qualified.

I think subconsciously because I was raised by strong , independent, intelligent and beautiful woman ,that I suround myself with women with the same characteristics. I'm truly greatful that I have them in my life.

When I started this this blog I was think of calling it , March of Dimes, but I had a change of mind..... do to the fact that I didn't want to be , Gone til November , in court!!  if you know what I mean..

I would like to introduce to you 9 amazing women in my life who I love dearly... little did they know I was taking notes through out our friendship, lol!!

(Click their name to find out more about them... whlie you are on their page click on the hyperlinks  you just might learn a thing or two. I did)


Ladies,  Thank you !!


























 ALANA

























No comments:

Post a Comment