Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sofa Table Set


I guess I have been neglecting my 3ds Max recently, because it has been really long since I posted anything on my blog. I won't blame it on a particular reason, but in fact a whole lots of reasons. I got virus on my computer and it was a pain to use 3ds max. Even though I can get rid of some small fry viruses, some are just very sticky and won't go away. So I decided to re-install windows again. The other issue was that I have been busy doing other stuff. Finding time to work on some 3d models has not been in my schedule, when I really should, because Turbosquid site has been good to me. If things go well, from now on I will upload a couple of models I have on my mind.

Important: Remember that all the links on this site to my 100% free files have limit. Meaning they could expire if people stop downloading for some time. I will try to re-upload by request. (I think some links are already dead)

Ok, then on to business... Here is a quick rendering of some living room elements, including sofa, couch, and table with top made of glass. I try to keep things simple, so what you see here is what you get. file is a 3ds extension. I did not use any plug-ins, its simple rendered with default scanline renderer, I used 3 light sources, and the file very portable. Download It Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment