Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mini Mart, 3ds Max 9, Free Model

It has been a while since I uploaded anything on this (my sometimes forgotten blog)  There are so many 3d files I uploaded using fileshare, but just recently their site has changed.  I am most certain that the links found in my older posts have expired, no longer in use, and so the links do not work anymore.  I apologize for that inconvenience.  I will try to restore them, but sometimes it seems like an up going hill, when after a while the links are no good anymore.

The use of this image is prohibited without my consent!
In this occasion, I am offering a simple little store file: Mini Mart, very portable, small size file, 3ds version 9 only.  Hope you enjoy and any feedback is very much welcomed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment